THURSDAY.
YAAY! It's sukob's retreat! (the backstabbing wannabe-popular) She's not anywhere in site during club time. :D sheesh! I was a little pissed during the club, though. I was chosen to replace ICA for the alumni homecoming. Eeer! She's a classmate of sukob that's why she needs to be replaced. I was teary-eyed that time. I felt like crying 'coz I really--really--really don't wanna do the dance. :\ I already have a schedule for the weekend, Saturday, to be exact. First, I have to attend another practice for the nutri. Second, me and my other classmates are going to have some time together at TriNoma. Third, i was invited to attend Jannie's birthday celebration at RedBox. eer! All of these schedules were flushed down because of this alumni thing. :| Our moderator will never take NO for an answer. :| Eer.SATURDAY.
Alumni! Eer. I arrived in school at around 12:30. I was the second to the last to arrive. Anton was last. It was already aroung 4:00pm, the show is about to start. GAAD! I really hope I was not here. :| 5:00pm. DARN! Is it our time now? 5:30pm, I'm effin' hungry! 5:45pm, We're at the backstage. I really thought that they're just joking that we needed to dance. When we were on stage, whew!, everyone was already shouting. Alumni people have gone wild! RAAR! Well, after the dance and any confusion. I saw Japoy Lizardo. :"> Okay, he caught me taking a picture of him. Eer! :| Dinner was really great. Madam Sabile gave us stubs so that we can order at the buffet. They had lechon. :D Okay, i'm full. :D HAHAHA! The Chocolate fountain was GAAAAH. =P~Night time--i cried. :[ because of him. I think, he was i dunno? UUGH! Nemoo. :| I was supposed to be with him in Tri. :| He--he told me that he had fun and I wasn't there. x| k!
*end ;)
