Wow! What a carefree day it has been. So happy! No confusion, pressure, stress or what-so-ever. :D So I'll share.. Haha!
I started yesterday morning with a smile. :D naks! and so i took a bath.. blah blah, my parents was already yelling at me but i didn't mind them, HAHA! I finished taking a bath, dressed for school and some other necessities. So i went to Gen's house to fetch her, well, not actually to fetch her but our ride was near the vicinity of her crib so I needed to go there. BLAH! we arrived in school at around 6:45am so, it was still a little early. ;)
I went inside our classroom then dumped my bag on my desk, like always, and so I did what I had to do. HAHA! I went outside, there I saw Ellora, Cecilia and Ana just outside our class room near the intersection to Marian Bldg. I was like "
Weh! I saw GOODMORNING downstairs. It was our flag ceremony, Monday, do all the HS students must be at the quadrangle. :"> weeh. I even saw SERGE and SM just behind me. :P HAHA! Okay, I'm the only person who knows about those three. :P :">
We went back upstairs, at our classroom. Wii! I saw Kathleen's new book, newmoon. gaaah! EDWARD! EDWARD! :)) I recommend you guys to read Twilight series. :) Me? I'm not much of a fan of books most especially the thick ones. This one? Twilight? Oh' WOW! It's a page turner. A-must-read-book! Read first before watching the movie. :D KAY?
First period - GEOM.
It was great, why? Sir Inacay is our cher. Grabe, ang COOL niya talaga. He taught us something about Basic Geometric Figures (using only the compass). Whoo! Okay, nerd alert. :P Super ang ewan nung topic pde naman lagyan na lang ng linya eh. May pa-arc'arc pang nalalaman. :// sabi ko nga ihh, "Sana, namatay na yung nakadiskubre ng GEOM bago pa niya yun nai-share sa iba!" kasi naman di ba? Pero aminado naman ako na kung walang GEOM walang mga buildings di ba? :P kaya, OO na lang. :))
Second Period - TLE
It wasn't that fun. I was kind of pissed b'coz of Mrs. Rodrigo's remarks when she was checking the room. She told us that "You should have done a little bit more effort with your altar." I was like, "WTH?! Ano daw?" parang nakakaloko eh. Kung si Sir Ceraon nga eh, YLC, masaya at proud samin, siya pa tong TLE teacher reklamo pa. To tell you guys the truth, our altar is really neat. It needed no further arrangements anymore. If we did, it'd look like a stage from a gay bar, really. She even told us that "You guys, could have put on glitters on the cotton. It looks so dull!". My GADD! When he turned her back at us, I mocked her. Well, she deserves it. :// Then after a while, she handed overour manual, the author was her and everything. :| No comment on that. I must admit, the manual is really neat and COOL! But, she was too proud of it. gaaah! Oh'well atleast she didn't spoil the start of my day. :P
I had recess with FOXXY, Kyla, Torres, Jazmin, Marinel and my beloved pakner Fred! :P I went inside the canteen. Then to the aircon part of it. I dunno wafs it called, but, its that! :)) I saw TOJOT, no doubt about it. HAHA! He was just infront of Gen, they were falling in line to buy some food. Yaay! :D HAPPY. :))
Moving on to lunch time.. I was with Nifty, Catherine, Ellora, Ana, Marian Cecilia and, again, FRED! I never get tired of his face, really. :P We ate, talk, blaaah! HAHA. :P share, share, share. :D
Let's move on to the last period, k?...
Last period - CL - Ms. Jose
We had a topic about freedom. :)) Yii! I wasn't paying attention that much. HAHA! Yadda yadda.. So, we had this activity regarding our topic. I were allowed to, uhh, do anything we want for like 2mins. My seatmate had an idea to put our books back in our locker, so we hurried down to our lockers as well as the others. The 2mins. was up. Cher explained something, then, she ordered us to.. Sit still, hands on our lap, facing and looking at the board. No laughing, yawning or anything. So that timer started. Tick tock! :P I'm not much of a serious person, so I bluffed. I started to giggle, then, my seatmates started laughing. I can't help it, I was already laughing too, now it's for real. 1min on the clock. Waaah! I was all in sweats as well as the others, my two seatmates. We were fighting the urge to laugh. WOW! 2mins! YEEY! that was really a releaf. We burst out laughing so hard that my other classmates were wondering why. HAHA! lakas talaga ng trip co. :)) Ms. Jose asked us to open our books and read a passage from it. Ooh, haha! It's already in the locker. Bad Verlia! HAHA. :))
Class ended, and was all fun. :D
A daily routine after class. Off to Fred's house. Yay! I was with Tin that time. Gen wasn't there because she has to do sumthin' else. :// Err! Okay, we ate, talk for a while. I was full. Then, we already said our goodbye's to Fred and we're off. We were waiting for a jeepney ride outside his village but there was no hope of finding PAG-ASA. So, how's that? :P I ask Tin if we could walk until we reach SM, though, it was drizzling. She agreed. After reaching the footbridge we went our separate ways. She was heading to project 7 and I decided to wait for a jeep. It was raining already then a lady accompanied me. Bless her soul! She had an umbrella and wondered if I was also waiting for a pag-asa. So i said yes! WOW! grabe, buti na alng pinayungan niya ko. kasi baka mabasa na ng todo chem notebook ko. :// She is from MCU. A fourth year student, nursing. Waah! She asked me several questions and she seems very nice. VERY NICE. Bless her. :D Lucky me. :D She just lives near the vicinity of our house. :)) Well, I hope I could see her again. What a nice person she is. :D Dapat nga papaunahin pa niya ko sumakay kasi naman wala daw akong payong. :))) Ambait talaga. Sana lahat ng Pilipino ganun!! :// HAHA! demanding? :P
Waaah! I was really blessed. I hope this will go on until the next days, weeks, years. :P
*fin ;)
