Yesterday and this sunday, the whole week was really weird! super-ultra-mega-over-to-the-highest-level-kind-of-WEIRD! And so, i started the day with like a crooked smile [cheers for Edward!]. I was like online from 12nn-5 in the afternoon. Many of my friends are online on YM so it wasn't that boring. My ex is online, too. 2 of them actually. The MOST loved (*)and the other is (^) I don't know? I had a crush on him, though. HAHA! lmao.
So, I got curios with ^ 'coz I have no idea how is he, ever since new year 2008. I IM him saying "musta?? :D" after several minutes i received a reply from him saying:
^: ako??
^: ^^
Me: OO, ikaw nga!
^: ayos.kaw?
Me: okay naman.
Me: bat kilala mo si louie?
^: kapatid siya ng ex co.
(waaa! Okay, gulat ako dunn!)
Me: waah. :))
^: kaw!panu mo siya nakilala?
Me: ah eh.
^: bf mo?
Me: nyeta! haha indi.
^: eh panu nga?
Me: anu eh..
Me: ex siya ng bespren co tapos siya pinsan ng kaibigan co and kabarkada ng anu ko... :))=))
^: ahh. hahaha! suguran ng mga ex ah... JOKE . .
Me: aah.nga pla bat bigla kang namansin?
^: kaw lang nmn di nmmnsin eh.
^: ska.kala co kasi galit ka.
Me: nyaay! bat nmn?
^: wala lng.
Me: asows! haha.di ako galit.me topak k lng nung new year,
^: haha! out na co.
Me: k. :-h
^: no. mo?
Me: ha?
^: sa cp.
Me: may phone ka na? :))=))
^: aay! basta iwan mo na ah?
(log out na siya)
(invi lang pla)
^: hui,number mo!
Me:ihh, wala k n ihh.bat co pa ibbgay?
^:naku.
(then binigay co na)
Sosyal ang koneksyon di ba? :))
Then let's move on to the other one. :D Yiih! The happy and kiliig part. :D So he IM me on YM. again! Haha, I'm just wonderin' why all these conversations are held on YM? Right? Haha, well i guess when I'm online I ignore text messages and phone calls, which is very impossible 'coz believe it or not we're just using dial-up. :D
Here it goes..
We had several discussions on YM so i don't have to detail all of those here, too long and too weird if I'll share it with you guys.
Well we were talking about the book, twilight, when we had this conversation and he on the other hand just barge this PROMISE.
*: may promise ako sau
Me: ha? alin?
*: di i mean may pramis ako sayo.
*: gusto q kpg pinanuod ko yun ikaw kasama q.
Me: weh?? di nga??
*: oo nga.
Me: tlga? ihh baka paasahin mo lang ako nian.
*: tss. naman eh. promise nga di ba?
Me: panu?
*: edi.magqqta tau.
Me: aus ah. tlga?
(then he changed his status to: Promise! w/ a busy icon)
*: gusto q sana tayong dalawa lang.
Me: pde rin. :D
*: oo nga. gusto ko tayo lang.
*: seryoso aq dun ah?
Me: bwaha. sige ba. pero..
*: baka di matupad? kaya yan!
Me: sige pero san?
*: yung fair.
Me: panung fair sayo?
*: yung di malapit sa inyo tapos di rin malayo.
Me: MOA?
*: MOA?
Me: oo dun.
*: eh di ba parang anlayo nun sa inyo?
Me: lapit lang niyan! may MRT nmn eh.
Me: basta wag lang aco gagabihin uhh.
*: sige ba. sure ka n a
Me: aay! sa shang na lng.
*: nge. san ba? basta ikaw bhala.
Me: gue n nga dun n nga lang. :D
*: matagal p nmn yun makakapagipon pa co.
Me: ipon?
*: oo. :) (first smiley niya skin, as far as i can remember)
Me: bat ka pa magiipon eh manonood lang nmn?
*: kahit na. syempre basta ako bhala.
Me: sige sige.
(then we had a long conversation after that.)
So wow! I still don't know if that'd happen or what. Ayoko naman kasing umasa, but, i can't help it. I love him so much. Not just the fact that we had something together but he was the only one who treated me as fine as any other guy have done. To tell you guys the truth, for me, he was the second guy whom i loved the most. I can't seem to move on that easy, till now. Oh'well that's Love/Life, we just have to accept the fact that everything was never done that easy like before. :D
*fin ;)
Labels: infatuated, kiliig, love, promise, story, twilight, weird
