Thanks to Nina Elaine Dizon for making this account possible. I even got a little help with my ever so loving Frederica Myvanwy Mendez. And so my story begins here. :D
*fin. ;)
![]() |
Well this is my 1st ever blogger account. I was supposed to have a blogger like last year. But I was so busy with friendster which is now very suckish. Oh'well this is where I will be posting my journal. I will be prioritizing this account still, I'll be tweaking my multiply account as much as I will use this. I'll be posting pictures and other paraphernalia w/c are hard to post here on my multi account. That is why i encourage you to visit my multiply account. [the link is at the exits section] :D Thanks to Nina Elaine Dizon for making this account possible. I even got a little help with my ever so loving Frederica Myvanwy Mendez. And so my story begins here. :D *fin. ;) |