Auditions for the intermission next week was on. I didn't get in, but, 2 of my friends did. T'was pretty//ICA and heavenknows//EDWARD. None of the juniors passed, except for them. :) Wii, I'm really happy for them. Haha, as long as we're still dancing that doesn't make me feel down. Dancing is my passion. :D So if they envy them.. get over it! It's just the start. ;)
He was there. He didn't tell me. Okay, that sucks. May galit ba yung hayop na yun sakin? DEYM! I want to kill him. :| I even saw him just outside TriNoma and SM. Renz called for his attention but he didn't ride the jeep. I even did that irap-look, then, I looked away. By the time I looked back he was looking at me then umiiling siya, while face down, but he's looking at me. What was that about? WOO! :| Eer. :/
*fin ;)
