Morning, great!!! I saw him, again. Just before I entered the gate. :D Seeing him can always make me feel, uhh, you know? Butterflies in your stomach and also goosebumps. Actually it was like I scowled. YAY! I wonder why.. hm. Oh'well he is so.. idk, i just like him. like--like him, actually. :) I even saw Jalots on the corridor just before I went upstairs to my classroom. ;) what a fine morning. ;)
Mark broke the frame that was posted on the board. uh-oh. BUSTED! I was surprised when I heard a shattered glass. First, I thought it was the door. HAHA! If it was I think it'd be a recipe for being compared to the other cream and being mentioned in every assembly in the auditorium, by Ms. A. :| Good thing it was just the frame.
We had an announced quiz on Filipino. It was not that hard, but, I still hope that I was able to pass the test. :| Yii! Well, after the discussion me and my seatmate was arguing about our assignment. Our cher told us to read the selection, Sa Bagong Paraiso. It's about Eba at Adan, that occupied almost three pages, LOONG! :| Well, it turned out I was, uhh, a little.. ashamed of what had happen. :| here it goes:
Verlia: ui, anu ba kasi sabi ni madam?
Me: basta basahin daw yung chorba.
Verlia: alin nga?
Me: as if naman you'd read it. :))
Verlia: babasahin ba yun? (pointing at the selection)
Jasmine: OO, nga eh. ang kulit nito.
Me: ayaw kasi maniwala. saka you'll get tired reading it naman ihh. Ang haba oh?
*I had a mischievous smile while talking with her, that's why she wasn't believing us.
Verlia: alin ba?
Me: ito nga oh. basta yung kasunod na topic.
Verlia: anung page? di nga? kasi naman to. ang bully mo tlga.
Kathleen: ang kulit nito. sinabing oo nga eh!
Verlia: anung page ba kasi?
Me: basta yung dun kay ABA at EDAN!
* that time sobrang seryoso na ko. di ko na naisip yung sinabi ko
*she stopped then burst out laughing.
(napaisip tuloy ako kung bakit? kasi 2 n silang tumatawa)
Me: Ay! siete.
*then the laughing didn't stop until our last teacher arrived. :|
WHAT-A-SHAME! :S
We had to practice for our club tomorrow. Our moderator told us to choreograph a dance in the tune of, Hey Mickey! :| She told us that the best group to accomplish the dance will be performing on Saturday for the Alumni Homecoming. Nothing happened. :| Dancers from the other group transferred to ours, still, none of them was able to accompany us. I fine it very irresponsible for those who joined us, disappointed. I know, me and my groupmates are really willing and has the initiative to do practices, still, they have to cooperate. :|
Well, ayun lang naman. :D pero happy pa rin. Before coming back home, Gen and I stopped at Go-nuts, Donuts. :D Wii! Pastillas de leche! Blueberry stuffits. yumm..yumm..
*fin ;)
