T'was already 9:37am when I left the house. But the said time was 9:45am, so I was really in a hurry. I got a jeepney ride for like 9:45, I was all like really in a hurry. My knees are trembling, like I was resisting the urge to run. I took the front seat so that when its time for me to go down, i'll be able to run from delta-footbridge-7eleven. :| Time check: 10:17am. WAAH! I'm so dead. At last, I was already at the vicinity of Delta. I ask the driver to stop, before he was able to stop completely I hopped out of the jeep for I was really in a rush to get to our meeting meeting point. I almost fell. I felt like I was going to roll around the road, well, at least I never got out of balance. The passengers where all looking at me. I was so ashamed. Then, a car almost hit me. I really thought that my life was about to end at that time. I was really scared. Good thing I ran then, again, another car was about to hit me. I ran until I got to the other side of then road. WHEW! :S My knees were already trembling, I was going to faint. Inspite of that I was able to ran still, until I got to the venue. There was Madela, Inna, Ira, Kevin, Ana, and the ever so gentle boy, Paul. I told them I was sorry. I didn't explain what happened to me. I told them the story but still in a form of biro so that it wouldn't caught that much attention. :| It was really a near death experience. :|
And so we arrived at Isabella's crib. It was so awesome. Her house was wow! :D We stayed at the 3rdfloor. There they have a kitchen, I'm referring to the 3rd floor only, Ok? A terrace, a movie house, and 2 comfort rooms. :D WAAAH! It was just the 3rd floor. Though they'll be leaving the Philipppines next year, the house is still under renovation. [:( WHOO! I'll be missing Isabella. :(] It's actually a 4story house with several bathrooms, kitchen and rooms. :D WAAH! I kept on telling her that I'm willing to be her adopted sister, but, it was just a joke. Who knows? Maybe her parents would agree. :)) LOL! :D
Lunch Time :D
HAHA! Before we eat, we all said a little prayer, hands together, to thank God for everything. :D T'was a little dramatic though. :D Isabella prepared us something to eat for lunch. For the main course we had: rice and beef and mushroom, side dish: corn and carrot, and the other was palabok. :D It was really nice for Isay to prepare us something. She volunteered her house, prepared us something to eat and also did all the cleaning and what-so-ever. She was ashamed that her house was small. WTH!? Her house is already big enough so that the class, 48 students, would fit in. YAY! The whole 3rd floor was already the whole of our apartment. WHEW!
BREAK TIME - after eating lunch :D
We had our break. VANITY TIME for us. Some explored Isay's crib. I just stayed at the terrace and stole some pictures. Actually I got a lot of stolen pictures even before we had lunch. It was really fun. Bonding was there and I can really see the beginning of friendship and closeness of our section. :D Wiiih! I hope the hate and the irritation will be gone soon. :D
FAGGOT. :D: (peace)
One of the fun parts were we have to put names on our plastic cups so that we won't consume that much plastic. WHEW! Martin was the one who encouraged us that. WHAA! But with those kind of reminders, I can smell that Sir Dan really influenced us. :)) LOL! :P Why not share, right? :)) HAHA! Too bad I forgot to bring it out as a remembrance, well, at least I took a picture of it. :D WEH! Mico love ??? (who?)
I really had a lot of fun. BENG BENG WHOOOO! lol. :)) No comment on that. :| Aha, toink! We had a lot of vanity moments together. :D YEY! Remembrance, :D From being serious to whacky. :D HAHA! All out vanity and fun.
Afterwards we acknowledge everyone for the success of the practice and also Isay and her family for welcoming us to their ever so lovely house. :D We have to walk from her house to school, still, it was really fun! Very fun. :D Me and my beloved son, Henry, had a bonding time together. Yiii! :P HAHA. lol.
We were off to TriNoma with Regina, Janelle, Denise, Anne, Gab and Mark. Regina, Janelle and Denise went to watch a movie while Anne and I were left with the two boys. We played at TimeZone. We tried basketball, Time Crisis, and we even tried to get some stuff toys specially the one that I want, DORAEMON. We roam around TriNoma and check out what's new.
While walking, unexpectedly, I saw Francis Pevelino. WAAH! I suddenly froze when I saw him although he was from afar. :| He was walking towards me. In my mind I was wondering if I should say hi, nod or just do nothing at all. I was waiting for him to pass me by. When he saw me. I dunno what was he thinking. Does he even recognize me as his former schoolmate? WHAA! I really don't know. He was just staring blankly at me and I also was staring at him. I couldn't move my eyes away from him. WAAH! Then he actually nod his head and raise his eyebrows then smiled. WAAAAAAAH! Okay, he was so gorgeous! From totoy to a full grown teenager. He's now in college. WHAA! I was so lucky. :)) We had a bonding for the very first and last time, last School Fair 2006. :D That was a very long time ago. ;) Well, at least he still recognized me despite the fact that we weren't that close. :D WHAAA! I was so blessed. Yii!
What a fun-filled week this has been. Oh well, I hope Monday is going to be fun. :D YEABAAH! :D Wish me luck. :D MUAH! :x :">
*Fin:)
Labels: blessed, bonding, competition, friends, fun, infatuated, kiliig, luck, mapitagan, school, story
