In school, all of us are really excited about it. Well, it's our first time to have an overnight reco. They gave away reco letters which is a little weird because I wasn't giving them any. HAHA! We left school at around 1:00pm. I brought my cellphone with me. HAHA! batas ako eh. I was the only girl who brought gadgets and stuffs that are not allowed. The officers checked my bag, they saw it. They just did mind what they have seen. HAHA! batas nga eh.
Betania Retreat house is just a 10minute ride from school. When we arrived there, we met up with our first facilitator Bro; Dude; Pare; Men; Kuya Erving with Kuya Richie (muhammad!), Kuya Julius and the other was.. i think it was kuya Julio? HAHA! the eff.
Me and Ana, my roommate, was assign for room 312 at the St. Ignasius Building, 3rdfloor-Left wing. Left wing-ers were Wanna and Yvonne; Verlia and Jasmine; Audrey and Isabela; Grenny, Pam and Jeanina; Kim and Madela; Alyssa and Anne; Regina, Denise and Janelle; Josette and Mary Anne.
The first activity was we have to introduce ourselves in front.,GEE! Shy type ako eh. :)), with our full name, nickname, age and unique trait/s. Of course it was hard for me to decide unto what unique trait I have. So i thought of something a little bit unique yet funny. I'm the only one, i think? HAHA, in class who is really that healthy. ayt? :P We sang a very cute song. HAHA! It has actions and everything. "The tree" and "Hands of Galilee" my jaw was like hanging after all that singing. WHEW! #:-S
We had our GROUPINGS, haha. Our group was called "patricians" why? Social Science mhen. :D World History! We have our task to came up with a cheer, we won second place and that cost us 25 points. CHEAP! We had another activity, we have to portray some real life situations in different places like.. GANG RAPE; GAY BAR; DELIVERY ROOM; HEAVEN; ROCK CONCERT etc. It was fun because we have to freeze fr how many minutes before we are able to move again. And for that kulelats kami. Pero ayos lang, we had fun naman eh.
We had fried chicken for dinner. mmmm! Our table was composed of Winchell, Ira, Ana, Inna and ME. DUH? After dinner I took a bath. BRR! It was so cold. After that I watched a Movie called "Maging akin muli" or "Be mine again". A love story between Jun-jun and God. He was already a Reverend when her ex GF showed up and kept on texting him. She was wanting him back. Blah blah! Watch it, it's better. :)) Jun-jun was played by Marvin Agustin. The movie was good I have learned a lot of things like.. Jesus is the only friend we've got that will never change and leave you. A lot of lessons was taught and was shown to us by the facilitators and so I thank them for that.
We never had our lights out. ROOM HOPPING. Haha, Ate pet a YDSO volunteer who accompanied us was staying there at the left wing. : Eer, so we have to sneak in and out of the rooms quietly and fast. There was a time that all of us were at the corridor playing ad running around when suddenly Ate Pet opened her door that it made us panic and go inside our rooms. Some even had to hide behind the bed and inside the closet. :)) It was around 11:30 I was the only one walking around the corridor and was room hopping and so I decided to sleep. : Good thing I had my cellphone with me. :P
In the morning I woke up twice. We had our wake up call for like 4:30am from Reg, Den and Janelle. They were seeing "the tree" so loud that I really had to open my eyes. After that I slept again at woke up 5:00am. Everyone was really, BANGAG! But Joann was still asleep so we really have to wake her up or should I say shake her. :))
We started another session at exactly 7:00am. 8:00am we all had our breakfast. Then another session. We ate again. Had mass. Ate our lunch. The best part, picture taking. WHAA! after that we left Betania at around 1:00pm. It was really an experience that we all have to remember. WHOOO.
pictures are posted on my multiply. :D
